Wednesday, May 23, 2012

End of School!

   Hey guys! It's Mila... I am SUPER excited because we only have 2 days left of school! Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! I am SO excited! I also cannot believe that I'm already gonna be in 5th! Ack! But... that also means that I get to go see Emilia and Lottie sooner and sooner! Woo Hoo! Ugh, today Mr.Man (Mansager) made us bring all of our stuff home! I almost broke my back with all that stuff on my back! I... I mean, my mom and I made a slide-show with all the pics from the past 2 years! It was really cool, and every time a pic of Darian came up, Antonio, Josiah, Ronnell, and Khary started screaming,
"AHHHHH! DARIAN! OOOH!"
This summer, I assure you that I will NOT be having any more boring posts! I am going to Spain and Italy with my dad! My mom ordered me a pair of sandals that have straps and are gold! Well people, thats news...

Thanks so, so, So much!

- Mila <3

No comments:

Post a Comment